Rear Blade without Tyre
From light utility work to heavy grading,the wide line of JIC Rear Blades are designed for maximum versatility and performance. Whether you’re shaping ground or installing professional landscaping, you can choose from four duty classes — medium, medium plus, heavy, and heavy plus — and 2 different models to meet your needs.
Mounting construction: Category 1, three-point linkage entirely steel frame,
Reversible high carbon steel cutting edge.
2. Blade Angle: Adjustable 0° to 70° in two increments to either side
and similarly with blade facing rearward.
3. Blade pitch: Adjustable from 0° to 40°
4. Blade Width: 7 ft.
5. Overall length 5 ft. (with grader wheel)
6. Weight 170 kg.
7. Accessories: Grader wheel kit;
8. Tractor Compatibility: 35- 85 hp.