JIC vehicle mounted aerial platforms model JPFT 50 have working heights ranging from 40ft – 50 ft. JIC Telescopic Aerial Platform can be mounted on a number of different vehicle chassis to suit a wide range of applications and customer requirements.
JIC Telescopic Aerial Platform is an easy to use superstructure equipped with hydraulic or electric controls which make the ladder mounted aerial platforms simple to operate . More customization in design according to custom needs are available features such as telescopic booms, fly booms and platform rotation all help to maximize their effectiveness are available.
Safety interlocks prevent JIC vehicle mounted aerial platforms from being used when incorrectly set up and will not allow the vehicle to be driven while the PTO is still engaged, enhancing operator confidence and safety.
All models offer excellent reach for their size and their low weight design ensures that there is always plenty of capacity for tools and equipment.
|Working Height||Max 40||Max 50||Max 60||Max 80|
|Platform Height||11.5 m||14.5 m||17.5 m||23.6 m|
|Capacity||200 kg||200 kg||250 kg||300 kg|
|Max Work Outreach||4.5 m||5.1 m||7.8 m||9.7 m|
|Rotation||270 / 360||270 / 360||270 / 360||270 / 360|
|Bucket Size (LxWxH)||1.0 m x 0.6 m x 0.9 m||1.0 m x 0.6 m x 0.9 m||1.52 m x 0.9 m x 1.2 m||1.52 m x 0.9 m x 1.2 m|
|Bucket Rotation||Fixed||Fixed||90 CW / 90 CCW *||90 CW / 90 CCW *|
|Bucket Material||Fiber Glass / Steel Cage||Fiber Glass / Steel Cage||Fiber Glass / Steel Cage||Fiber Glass / Steel Cage|
|Controls||Hydraulic Control||Hydraulic Control||Electric Controls||Electric Control|
|Outrigger||4 Nos||4 Nos||4 Nos with Extendable||4 Nos with Extendable|
|Power||DC motor / PTO Operated||DC motor / PTO Operated||DC motor / PTO Operated||DC motor / PTO Operated|
*Specifications may vary depending on Truck Model and are subject to change without notification.
- Hydraulic operated with two men pay load capacity.
- Working height from 40 ft to 50 ft (as per requirement).
- 180 degree CW /CCW or 360 degree continuous rotation
- Independent control for each hydraulic operation.
- Thread Type Or Simple Hydraulic operated outriggers for maximum stability.
- Safety Relief check valve provided on each hydraulic jack to ensure safety in case of hydraulic failure.
- Outriggers control provided at base & lift/rotation control provided in the bucket to ensure user friendly feature.
- PTO driven, filter protected gear / plunger type hydraulic pump.
- Fiber glass bucket with rod-type auto leveling system.
- Hydraulic operated swing bearing with worm gear for rotation.
- Suitable toll box & protective railing provided on both sides.
- Hydraulic jacks with imported honed steel tubes & imported chrome plated shafts.
- Cost effective tractor operated units are also available.
Model JPFT 50
JPFT Stands for Telescopic Series
50 is the Working Height of the Platform.
- About Us
- Tractor Attachments
- Aerial Platform
- Contact Us